Welcome to Legendary forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Legendary forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myspace

5 posters

Disrespected

Poll

Should he be out or in

[ 0 ]
    Disrespected Bar_left0%Disrespected Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Disrespected Bar_left100%Disrespected Bar_right [100%] 

Total Votes: 4
    War Beast
    War Beast
    Admin

Disrespected Empty Disrespected

Post  War Beast Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:01 pm

As the guild rules number 1 and 2 please read the reference below.

This Wednesday WoE 18/11/2010 I felt disrespected.
    You know who you are, and I ain't putting up with this shit anymore.

The problem was:
    He asked me for ygg before WoE, I gave him 6 since he told me he only have 20. Then during WoE he didn't EVEN devo saying he need ygg. I confronted him straight on because it's just dumb and I guess he's not happy with that by fucking around with me.

Hahaha by trying to break and ecall at the same time I got no devo, and yet he called me noob (:
    So opinions from you guys either he's out or in.

Schwalkzvad Beoulve wrote:1. Please respect one another in order for us to avoid any problem. If any of you have any problem with any of the guild members, you can tell me and we can sort it out. Since we are only recruiting people that we know, do not try to get in a fight between members. We are trying to build a strong community here.

2. Respect other people outside the guild. If you want to mock people, broadcast stupid things about other guild, please do not do so. We might kick you right on the spot if we catch you do that. Do not get mad and say that we did not warn you. It will not only ruin your reputation, it will also ruin our reputation as a guild.

3. Guild treasure drops will be kept by TheTreasure, a Whitesmith in the guild. It is accessible by Toashiro, Vexray, War Beast, and myself. We will show you the screenshot of the castle treasure drops. It will be handed out to you guys, but in a really long period of time (I have told you that before you joined the guild).

4. Do not recruit other players, even if they are your best friend. If you want to get them into the guild, let me know and I will discuss about it further. The invite is available for you guys to recruit your alternative characters.

5. Since the guild is getting bigger, we do not give any personalized title. We do not want people to feel that ther's any favoritism in the guild, therefore everyone would be equal.

6. Please follow the forum posting guide in every section, if there is any. It will help us, leaders, to keep track on things. Do not post stupid posts, or it will be deleted.

7. Please use your main character's IGN (in-game name) or the name that people know you most in game as your forum name. You can change it. This will allow us to know who you are and enable us to communicate with individuals easier.

8. If you guys have any concern or suggestion, please feel free to post it in the General Discussion section, so that everyone in the guild can give out their opinions too.
    Schwalkzvad Beoulve
    Admin

Disrespected Empty Re: Disrespected

Post  Schwalkzvad Beoulve Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:09 pm

If this is the case, we will start kicking NOOBS. People that is useless in WoE. If you are a pally, and you don't devo, or you devo then you die fast, you ARE considered as NOOB.
    If you are a sinx, and you are supposed to break but you never BREAK at all, you ARE a NOOB. Either you switch, of you will be kicked.
    If you are a killer and you don't kill, you ARE a NOOB.

Being disrespectful means that you ARE a NOOB.

I have seen a lot of people die too fast, or it is not beneficial to have them IN the guild. Therefore, it'd be best to kick them.
    Archleader
    Archleader
    Admin

Post  Archleader Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:18 pm

Shocked i been noticed this from last woe , i know hard to be GM hansen , since i know all the problem i will kick him as soon as posible , to which others also please read the guild rules, and please respect Guild leader or co leader I will not tolerate if anyone does not obey or do not respect one another, please be a lesson.
    Chillax

Post  Chillax Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:21 pm

Fuck him! Smile btw i need 6 ygg tix sen thannks XD
    Toash
    Toash
    Admin

Post  Toash Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:59 pm

wtf is "please be lesson?" lmao peace and jonas no ygg for you Razz Twisted Evil

Post  Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:30 pm

dying too fast includes me
    Q_Q

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:27 am