This Wednesday WoE 18/11/2010 I felt disrespected.
You know who you are, and I ain't putting up with this shit anymore.
The problem was:
He asked me for ygg before WoE, I gave him 6 since he told me he only have 20. Then during WoE he didn't EVEN devo saying he need ygg. I confronted him straight on because it's just dumb and I guess he's not happy with that by fucking around with me.
Hahaha by trying to break and ecall at the same time I got no devo, and yet he called me noob (:
So opinions from you guys either he's out or in.
Schwalkzvad Beoulve wrote:1. Please respect one another in order for us to avoid any problem. If any of you have any problem with any of the guild members, you can tell me and we can sort it out. Since we are only recruiting people that we know, do not try to get in a fight between members. We are trying to build a strong community here.
2. Respect other people outside the guild. If you want to mock people, broadcast stupid things about other guild, please do not do so. We might kick you right on the spot if we catch you do that. Do not get mad and say that we did not warn you. It will not only ruin your reputation, it will also ruin our reputation as a guild.
3. Guild treasure drops will be kept by TheTreasure, a Whitesmith in the guild. It is accessible by Toashiro, Vexray, War Beast, and myself. We will show you the screenshot of the castle treasure drops. It will be handed out to you guys, but in a really long period of time (I have told you that before you joined the guild).
4. Do not recruit other players, even if they are your best friend. If you want to get them into the guild, let me know and I will discuss about it further. The invite is available for you guys to recruit your alternative characters.
5. Since the guild is getting bigger, we do not give any personalized title. We do not want people to feel that ther's any favoritism in the guild, therefore everyone would be equal.
6. Please follow the forum posting guide in every section, if there is any. It will help us, leaders, to keep track on things. Do not post stupid posts, or it will be deleted.
7. Please use your main character's IGN (in-game name) or the name that people know you most in game as your forum name. You can change it. This will allow us to know who you are and enable us to communicate with individuals easier.
8. If you guys have any concern or suggestion, please feel free to post it in the General Discussion section, so that everyone in the guild can give out their opinions too.